EIS is now seeking talented individuals to join our high performing team.
With offices located in Invercargill and Christchurch, and clients spanning a wide range of industries and locations throughout New Zealand, a career with EIS offers a diverse range of challenges.
We are currently in a phase of rapid expansion to meet the needs of our growing client base, and are seeking highly competent, motivated people to fill new roles being created within the company. This represents an outstanding opportunity for the right candidates to join our unique and rewarding working environment.
Does this sound like you?
The most important qualities we are seeking are:
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Commitment to excellence in your work
• Self-motivation and the drive to work hard
• A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
• The ability to think innovatively
• Good practical problem solving ability
• A strong desire to learn and apply new skills
What’s on offer
Working at EIS you will experience:
• A tight-knit and progressive company culture
• Effective management support
• Excellent opportunities for training and development
Living in Southland or Canterbury you will enjoy:
• Excellent lifestyle opportunities afforded by low cost of living combined with above average remuneration
• A scenic location with nearby mountains, lakes, rivers and forests ideally suited to outdoor recreational pursuits such as skiing, biking, hiking, boating and fishing
• Safe and welcoming communities, well-resourced for individual and family life
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com